V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Overwatch

Community Regular

Overwatch

I was reading an article on Kotaku regarding the Overwatch beta. Apparently some people have ran a custom server to do an "Airblast" like mode and it made me think of Voogru. I wanted to stop by and see if anyone was going to get Overwatch seeing as it appears to be the next TF2 like game.

Community Regular
    I got an invite this morning to join the Beta test for this weekend. It looks OK. I've watched a bunch of streams of Overwatch gameplay. I might prefer it over TF2 simply for the facts that it will run much better than TF2, and that it hasn't been corrupted by the hundreds of weapon items that ruin the game's balance. The characters and artwork look great as well.

Community Regular
    Looks like instead of adding a bunch of weapons they'll just add a bunch of characters to use those weapons lol. I'm down for it either way.

Old School
    I think it's pretty fun. It's probably going to be a TF2 replacement for me, but it's definitely not a TF2 replacement (if that makes sense). It runs really well and the game play is solid for the most part. There aren't any HUGE glaring issues that I've encountered.... maybe some minor balancing here and there.

I preordered it about a month ago.

Community Regular
    Sweet. We should get together and play.

Community Regular
    Nice, I haven't pre-ordered yet. Been debating that but regardless getting together is first on the list.

Community Regular
    Beta is awesome! Add me on Battle.net, MassaStorm, and lets get it on.

Server Admin
    Hook us up with those #digits after your name. Then maybe me and Yolanda can get it on with you.

Community Regular
    I was wondering how to add people and then Drayth told me about that last night.

MassaStorm#1777

Old School
    I sent you an add Massa

Packenwood#1628