Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Voogru
V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Thread: Voogru

Voogru

Administrator
    A little exaggerated, no?

Take note, once upon a time, there was no voogru server, but still a forum. :O

Quote Originally Posted by voogru View Post
    A little exaggerated, no?

Take note, once upon a time, there was no voogru server, but still a forum. :O
    I contribute for the TF2 but take that as you will. I don't believe it is exaggerated. Currently searching for a new crowd to hang with regularly and hoping to retain the friends I made here.

Valhalla awaits!

http://gph.is/IPFJZm

crazy house

One of my favorite quotes from a thread long long ago named "Crazy house is hurting" (January 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by blue_tetris View Post
    More doomsday tears from the resident tin-foil enthusiast.
    Some proclaimed that the crazy house was either "dead" or just about ready to die. The glory days of having to wait for 10-20 minutes every day at 3 pm just to join are undeniably over, but that doesn't mean that people no longer fill up the server for several hours at a time on a regular basis.

The issue might be with the timing of this regularly scheduled nightly flash mob that rarely begins before 10 pm EST, and unfortunately for folks required to adhere to "sane" sleeping schedules, I don't see this changing in the near future.

I would like to take the opportunity to praise |KK| Enoch for making me laugh loud enough multiple times last night that it would be a surprise to me if my parents, who were sleeping in the room adjacent to mine, slept through the night without having woken up. Its folks like him that remind me to cherish the online community here due to the extremely high cool person to shitbird ratio.

As for the reason I decided to post in an "old" thread, I don't check the forums nearly as often as I used to, and the string of threads a couple of years back that claimed crazy house is dead continue to compel me to mention that no, IT AIN'T.
    Last edited by DoctorDelusional; 10-03-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Server Admin
    Haha--Jesus, 2012? Where have the years gone, old friend!

CH "dies" literally every year at the end of summer, and a pack of mercurial out-of-work youngsters shows up to bury it anew. Then, next spring, it blossoms again. Rises like the goddamned phoenix from its own smoldering ashes.

Wait. Let's get things nice and sparkling clear. This sarcasm, if I may call it such, does not become you, O my little friends.