V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Problems bigger than all-talk

The biggest problem the Crazy House #1 server has is that it is completely empty (0/32) until 7-8PM CST. Oh, you're employed? Well, lucky you. When the server is full, it is full of regulars. Not that that is a problem, but it's hard to squeeze in newcomers into a server where they are either (a) forced to melee until the population reaches 20 or are (b) presently kicked for a donator slot. It would be nice to see Crazy House expand its hours of operation. Not sure how to solve this problem since it's not something Voogru has direct control over.

nia4president

Server Admin
    This post has inspired me to put in my two weeks' notice.

I can't tell if you are joking but I'm willing to bet you are so

lol

Old School
    its simply a numbers game nia, the current voogru TF2 community has about 1000 tf2 specific people, of that ~300 people play regularly on the server. And about 100 of those people play pretty much every day. so at any given hour 1/3 of them have to be actively playing to keep the server full

Historically when the game was more popular, people passing though plus the regulars was enough to fill all three of the servers. However since about 2010-11 the crazy house is the only server that is ever full and that's only when the people who like to play at a certain time get on

That's why its really hard to get on a Friday or Saturday night cause all the cool kids are trying to play at the same time.