V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Fun Screenshot Thread?

Most TF2 community forums I've been to had something like this. I would be surprised to learn the Voog forum doesn't have one. I didn't see it though, or maybe it's fallen out of popularity? Did a couple searches and only saw threads from 10 years ago or for different games.

If I am missing it, just direct me to it or move this post to it so I'll be subbed and can post in the right spot.

This is what the Steam Friends Activity feed is for

I personally find that to be such a mess it's not even worth following. Although I have many friends who play on Voogru, it also happens that most of my friends on Steam don't. So if I wanted to just focus on where I usually play and with whom, rather than delete 80% of my friends list, I figured ya know, why not help make this forum at least as worthwhile as every other one I've been to? I'd rather not see Voog decline the way Taunt did.