V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Old School

Minecraft interest thread

Hi, you should all remember me, if not your loss.

Those of you who do remember, I'm going to be starting up a minecraft server again, probably running tekkit or similar and want to see the level of interest. It'd be set to survival mode with the occasional perk of creative for community projects just like before.

Let me know and I'll be contacting some of the old regulars or of forum as well.

Old School
    Alright so I got it configured and running at this domain: forrestnottrees.com (enter this at the host screen)

Right now it's running FTB Monster. You can download the client here: http://www.feed-the-beast.com/ and select "Monster" from the launcher. At the top where it says "Recommended", IMPORTANT select "1.1.2". /IMPORTANT If this modpack sucks you can all blame Drayth.

Whitelist:
    If you were on the whitelist before, you're now automatically on the whitelist again. If you'd like to be added, please post in this thread and I'll try to remember the forums aren't dead.

Just a heads up: I'm going to schedule reboots for around 2am EST every other day.
    Last edited by Gamer2; 12-01-2014 at 11:21 PM.