V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Community Regular

Neighbors and old friends.

Hey Voogrueans! Just posting here because I'm excited about the Stanley Cup Parade in Chicago this Friday. It got me thinking about who else from Voogru or my other communities might be going? Who else lives near me? I would love to meet up with more friends from Voogru. I met CHUNK a while back and it was awesome. Him and his lady were super nice and cool to hang out with.

Also, I haven't really touched base with a lot of people from here lately. When Crazy House started getting "populated" again some people noticed that we weren't linked as friends through Steam anymore. I wanted to state that since last year I was invited to be a part of the Admin & Staff team for United Gaming Clans, a competitive gaming group who are the largest Team Fortress 2 league in the world. Bigger than ESEA, ETF2L, CEVO, etc. Anyway, I started managing a division called "Steel Blue" which is one of their biggest, albeit lower skill level, divisions and my friends list quickly sky-rocketed.

I tried managing my friends list the best I could, but eventually I had to unlink myself from some really old friends who, on their own right are awesome to game with, but ultimately we do not talk using Steam, do talk in-game or through other means, or I haven't talked to them in over a year. To the few people who have logged onto Voogru's servers and noticed I'm not on your friends list, it's most likely because of the reasons I stated above. That, or I don't like you anymore. Chances are I like you. (tee-hee!<3<3<3<3)

So anyway, yeah, if you're near Chicago, we should totally hang out sometime and get a beer or something! Hope to see y'all around Crazy House soon. And if you're ever interested in getting into competitive TF2, feel free to message me or whatevs!

Cheers

Community Regular

Re: Neighbors and old friends.

Translated Summary: Fun things happening in Chicago. I have no friends to go with because I deleted them and now hope they forgive me.

Ladies and gentlemen (and pipski) grab your pitch forks.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SoBe Green View Post
    Translated Summary: Fun things happening in Chicago. I have no friends to go with because I deleted them and now hope they forgive me.

Ladies and gentlemen (and pipski) grab your pitch forks.
    Why do you ruin everything I love and cherish?

Community Regular

This thread moved me that I had to have a drive through the old neighborhood again

I'll try to stop in more. In the mean time Cold if you ever cross the TN state line a new law has been put into place that your phone must call mine.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MassaStorm View Post
    I'll try to stop in more. In the mean time Cold if you ever cross the TN state line a new law has been put into place that your phone must call mine.
    You GOT IT! Punchy and I actually talked about maybe trying to get down there this summer to see y'all. No details yet though. I was so when you stopped by last night. Would love to see more of ya! That goes for everyone else too! More TF2 please!

Oh I forgot to add that I also met Wireless and Silverbunny in Boston! Wireless is the most laid back guy I know. Such a great bar buddy. And Silver had me in stiches the entire night. We were instant friends. T'was a shame I couldn't stay longer (and a shame Silver had to get back to CT). Thanks again for coming out to meet me, gentlemen!

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Cold-- View Post
    Why do you ruin everything I love and cherish?
    Last I checked you still had Punchy. I don't ruin EVERYTHING. And for all you know we were grabbing pitchforks for a hay ride...or something...it could have maybe not been a lynch mob. We will never know.