V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Thread: Warframe

Old School

Warframe

It's in open beta right now, so I've been playing this for the past couple of nights and it seems pretty fun so far. Looks like it'll be going the F2P model, and it's a pretty fun run-and-gun co-op third person shooter. The different warframes are interesting, with different play styles and powers, and it almost has an RPG feel to it. If anyone downloads it, let me know and I'll add you as a friend in game.

Community Regular

Re: Warframe

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix5353 View Post
    It's in open beta right now, so I've been playing this for the past couple of nights and it seems pretty fun so far. Looks like it'll be going the F2P model, and it's a pretty fun run-and-gun co-op third person shooter. The different warframes are interesting, with different play styles and powers, and it almost has an RPG feel to it. If anyone downloads it, let me know and I'll add you as a friend in game.
    I just deleted this over the weekend -.-

Server Admin

Re: Warframe

Quote Originally Posted by SoundFX View Post
    I just deleted this over the weekend -.-
    I've been playing with a group of friends from PS2... and... yeah.... I may be uninstalling it soon as well. It has a few cool things about it.... but the novelty wears off pretty quick. Sadly for Warframe, I found myself enjoying Defiance more... and that's saying a ton.... in the negative direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrix5353 View Post
    I agree... the game is decent. Its not like a revolution in shooter gaming, but its pretty nice for a free game. However, I kinda still prefer TF2.