V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Community Regular

So...any admins around?

I was playing on Voogru HIVE # 1 earlier this evening when suddenly our commander beaconed everyone back to base, wasted all of our TRES on scans and recycled everything in-base.

This player has continued to hop in the commander chair on either side and effectively lose the game for his team. Worse yet, he keeps changing his name every round so it's becoming quite difficult to track him down.

I'm only posting here out of desperation, I tried messaging every admin in your Steam group, but to no avail.

Please look into this matter, I would appreciate it.

Server Admin

Re: So...any admins around?

According to http://wiki.unknownworlds.com/index....nsole_Commands

You should be able to type sv_status in console and get a list of users and their steam id. The ID would be helpful for tracking down problem players like this. Otherwise voogru is the only one with access to the logs to dig through.

FYI: The steam group (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/voogru#members) is missing admins who actually have NS2.

Community Regular

Jerkwad.jpg

I managed to catch the guy in the act, his name is (was, at this point. He keeps changing it) (RT) Extractor.

Note that he recycles everything we have in rapid succession.

His Steam ID is: 69351828

Old School

The only admins I've seen on the servers have been Abix and Major Chrome, but I haven't seen them playing for a while. I still most nights, and Voogru had said he was going to make me admin, but then again I haven't talked to him for a while either, so I don't know if anything's going to come of it.

Server Admin

Thanks for the screenshot. That player has been banned.

We'll never have admins on 24/7, so we do hugely appreciate when you can get a screenshot of a chat log and steam ID listing like Adaman120 did. In the future, you can put them in the Ban Request forum. Thanks.