Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I thought this was amusing.
V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator

I thought this was amusing.

We've had a pretty much zero tolerance to people who spew any racist words for quite a while. The reason being is it seems to keep us free of total retards.

I decided to check my "other" inbox on Facebook, and I found this gem.

Old School

Re: I thought this was amusing.

Win.

Community Regular

I haven't played NS2 in awhile but I haven't ran across anyone like that yet. The worst I see are commanders who realize that it may look like a RTS game but their units do move and think freely sell all and cause the game to end.

Server Admin

lol Send a copy of all correspondence to their mother.

Community Regular

capital letters

IF I CAN'T SAY WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT I'LL DIE IN A BLAZE OF GLORY DON'T WORRY BRO I'LL LEAVE A MARK ON YOUR NAME I WON'T BE FORGOTTEN ABOUT DAMN NEAR IMMEDIATELY

this ain't 4chan

Old School

Quote Originally Posted by SoBe Green View Post
    I haven't played NS2 in awhile but I haven't ran across anyone like that yet. The worst I see are commanders who realize that it may look like a RTS game but their units do move and think freely sell all and cause the game to end.
    This is the cause of so much rage for people in the commander role. In an RTS, units have a set behavior, you can tell when a unit is firing and about to kill something because you see a health bar going down steadily. Baring any special abilities, you can predict if your unit is going to survive over the other and can plan for it. When your marines can't hit the broadside of a planet, the game becomes incredibly frustrating to play.

Yet I keep playing, LEARN TO AIM PUNKS!

Community Regular

Your servers will be a ghost town. And by ghost town I mean filled with people and many more waiting in a queue.

Community Regular

9/10 would read again.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by G2 View Post
    This is the cause of so much rage for people in the commander role. In an RTS, units have a set behavior, you can tell when a unit is firing and about to kill something because you see a health bar going down steadily. Baring any special abilities, you can predict if your unit is going to survive over the other and can plan for it. When your marines can't hit the broadside of a planet, the game becomes incredibly frustrating to play.

Yet I keep playing, LEARN TO AIM PUNKS!
    And its always important to note that while you may want me to go to the other side of the map to continue your "plan" me and the other three guys that are meleeing the Hive in our current location may want ammo and might find it an important resource in our ability to "survive".

Community Regular

I am amused. Reading that was almost as fun as reading the "please unban me" threads that pop up now and then. I always get excited when I see a new one of those posted.