V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator

Re: Hi, I was banned yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by TerminallyChill View Post
    Noooo, that is most definitely not the case. If you are referring to me changing my name to "Roadroller -V-" that was a joke D: I was playing decently so I changed my name to his, because I recall him being an infamous douchenozzle here and told every one to "get better" and "2ez". That is all I can think of that would make you think that. I'd be happy to supply you with any personal information, because I really love the speed dodge ball server.
    That's quite unfortunate. I'm sorry, but I have to remain skeptical.

It seems like you have quite a few bans from other places as well for general douchebaggery. So it's a little difficult for me to trust you.

I am sorry.

Huh. I don't recall being banned from any where else. Regardless, if there is anything I can do to change your mind or validate I am not actually Roadroller I'd be happy to. Even if you don't unban me, seriously, not roadroller. Being thought of as him is a fate worse than ban-ment.

What do I need to do, short of fellatio, to clear my name Voogru?