V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi, I was banned yesterday.

Firstly, apologies for staying AFK so long. I normally just disconnect. This time I forgot to, and was kicked when I returned. After trying to reconnect, I was banned for a day instantly. After trying again tonight, 24 hours later, I was banned for "ban evasion". I'm assuming the last one was an automatic thing or a mistake. They may have all been automatic, as I didn't see my name in the recently banned players list. Regardless, sorry to AFK on the Speed Dodge Ball server, won't happen again. Feel free to add me if you'd like to discuss it further.
    My steam ID is STEAM_0:1:9073733

Re: Hi, I was banned yesterday.

I'd really like to talk to some one about this. Do any of the admins know why I was banned for ban evasion?

Server Admin

I took a quick peek. I see the ban 1 day for afk'ing but nothing about "ban evasion." I assume you've tried again recently before posting again?

Hi, thanks! And yes, I've tried a few times and keep getting the "banned: ban evasion" message. I'm not sure why. Last I tried was about 30 minutes ago.

Server Admin

Auto-bans are beyond my power to deal with. This will need to be escalated.

Okay, thanks for looking into it.

Any more info guys? Really missing my voogru speed dodge ball time.

Server Admin

The ban was listed in the system as a 1 day ban and right now your steam ID is listed as not banned. I'm not sure what the problem could be.

Administrator

It was a one day ban originally, upon further inspection you appear to be a new account from another player who had tons of accounts and uses them to evade bans.

Why don't you just come clean so we can end this nonsense.

Noooo, that is most definitely not the case. If you are referring to me changing my name to "Roadroller -V-" that was a joke D: I was playing decently so I changed my name to his, because I recall him being an infamous douchenozzle here and told every one to "get better" and "2ez". That is all I can think of that would make you think that. I'd be happy to supply you with any personal information, because I really love the speed dodge ball server.