V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Server Subscriber

Rockets Go Dark Since Last TF2 Update

Since the last update rockets will randomly go dark. They will lose the red or blue flaring light around them and just become a dark, dildo shaped object that blends in on dark maps. It's got no rhyme or reason. I can go into the same map twice and it acts different. The only thing that might be a constant is the longer the rocket is traveling the better the chance it will drop its flare and go dark.

Really unplayable on darker maps. This does not affect nukes.

Any help is appreciated.

Bootie

Server Subscriber

Re: Rockets Go Dark Since Last TF2 Update

Now I have people asking me if there is any fix for this. Since I posted about it I must be in the know. Yeah, right. Have I heard from the Admins?

I have not heard shit.

Before this bug happened I sent messages to Admins about this problem and about racists, misogynists and assholes. The best response I got was "I can't get there now". Thanks for taking the time to blow me off. I am so glad I pay for this. Have fun in PlanetSide2.

The only thing Voogru is known for is Dodge Ball. You ask folks in TF2 if they know Voogru Crazy House and they have no clue. Crazy House is just one of 3500 servers that I can have a Regular call me a faggot every time I kill him. Crazy House sucks. We all play Dodge Ball, not Crazy House. Let me make this simple... Fuck Crazy House. We FUCKING PLAY Voogru DODGE BALL. FIX DODGEBALL and the rocket prob.

Anyone notice Krytical V always trolling in the dodge ball forum? Begging us to come visit Crazy House? Fuck your Crazy House. We dont play it. We play Voogru Dodge Ball. If you post in our DODGEBALL Forum you should be posting about DODGEBALL not your fucking Crazy House shit over and over. Drag your ass into Dodge Ball if u want to play with us. We might even listen if you dont suck or whine as much as u do in the forums. If not, why do you always post in a forum that has nothing to do with you?

Yeah, I'm drunk and pissy right now. But I'm looking forward to hearing from any of the admins about fixing the rocket prob. I'm looking even more to the response from the non DB players that always have to stick their nose into our business. If you have anything to say about Voogru Dodgeball, you better be playing it.

Bootie

Server Admin

Raging like that is always the best way to get want you want.

Instead of acting like a child throwing a tantrum, send voogru a private message on the forums and/or contact him through friends list. A random thread filled with you insulting everyone is... well, childish.

Community Regular

Also ignore Krytical. Even those of us on Crazy House don't like him.

Old School

Ignore Sobe. Nobody likes him.

Server Admin

voogru knows about it. These kinds of bugs require time to track down, not to mention it popped up during the Christmas and New Years holidays. Hang in there.

Administrator

Yeah I'm not quite sure whats causing this. I suspect it might be happening because when the rocket is spawned, you're not in the LOS of the rocket, and the effects don't show up as a result.

This actually can happen with the custom effects I have on the nukes, but they are rare.

Voogru I'm sure you have seen it but it seems to be a maximum vertexes from the particles being shown issue as the rocket trails dissapear. Did the last update change the number of particles allowed on screen at once maybe?

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Ignore Sobe. Nobody likes him.
    Don't ignore Adam. He is a well-mannered person and we all enjoy his company.

Quote Originally Posted by MomawNadon78 View Post
    Instead of acting like a child throwing a tantrum, send voogru a private message on the forums...
    LOL. Voogru responding to a PM. That's cute.

Community Regular

I don't know I play NS2, CS, and TF2 with Adam and I think he is a dick.