V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Thread: Banned

Banned

I am not sure why I banned from the servers. I have only been on them once and it was when a lot of arguing was happening and I just left and didn't stick around.

Can someone help me?

Thanks

Server Admin

Re: Banned

Can't help you without anything to go on, please read: http://forums.voogru.com/showthread....-in-this-forum

Need at least a SteamID if you haven't been consistent with your user name.

My apologies...let me know what's up.

STEAM_0:1:36992888

Server Admin

Not showing you as being banned on the ban list. Could be something similar to what this guy was dealing with.

Administrator

Is this for NS2?

Yes sir. NS2 Voogru servers kick me as soon as pre-cache is done. I found it odd as I have only been on the servers one time and it was during a lot of arguing which then resulted in a lot of people being kicked off the server. I had no idea what was going on so I just left. Recently I when I try to join the servers it just results in the kick.

Administrator

You don't appear to be banned from my end, but see if it does it when the server isn't quite full. The server isn't actually an 18/18, it's an 18/24, so it's able to accept a connection.

Except if you're not a subscriber, it will kick you out. I've made suggestions to the NS team to tweak the engine so this happens faster and so I can give an actual message to the client.