V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Community Regular

Fix lack of people playing DB

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/ima...49915815703571

Over the past month the population venturing into regular dodgeball has decayed a great deal. Please someone find a solution, playing 3v3 is really not that entertaining anymore. I have chosen to withhold my subscription to Voogru until some changes have been made. At a guess it seems to stem back from the decision of banning f2p, initially I thought it was a good idea, but it clearly hasn't prevailed. But do as you so wish.

Community Regular

Re: Fix lack of people playing DB

Voogru's Crazy House (the 32-player server) has been in a decline over the last 2 years, too.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Cold-- View Post
    Voogru's Crazy House (the 32-player server) has been in a decline over the last 2 years, too.
    The steady decline in TF2 players is natural as the game has aged for quite awhile. You'll see even fewer as other popular games (e.g. GuildWars 2, PlanetSide 2, etc...) release in the next few months leading into xmas.

Good news is, the hat loving players will still be playing TF2 for quite awhile...

Community Regular

Trading is not playing tf2. Hell, you don't even have to be in game to trade THIS SHIT IS FUCKING NONSENSE