V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Planetside 2

Server Admin

Re: Planetside 2

If there's one thing SOE doesn't do well at all, it's learn lessons. (ADD MORE ROBOTS)

That being said, I'm waiting for my beta invite as well

Server Admin

Guess I'm safe.

"No restrictions there. if you are/were a PlanetSide player you get a beta invite, be sure your station acct email is accurate."
    https://twitter.com/#!/mhigby/status/169879295097962496

There's also a sort of movement to have this weekend (Feb 24-26) be a Planetside going away party. They're trying to get as many former players on as they can. Looks like my 2nd account (originally a trial) has 45 days active for some reason, so I'll probably make a new char and hop on.

Server Admin

I see PLANETSIDE 2 ACCOUNT : INACTIVE under my Station Account info. Come oooon key!

Server Admin

I see it on mine too!

Community Regular

Just checked, I have the same thing in mine as well. I can't wait!

FYI, I'm going to be resurrecting the outfit I used to run with on Emerald, the Terran High Command (THC). It will be Terran Republic, obviously. I wasn't the leader of the original, was just the officer in charge of our infiltration squad, but unless any of the original outfit's leadership resurfaces I plan to run it myself. Any -V- playing TR who are interested in joining up once the game starts will be accepted automatically
    I hope to setup a dedicated forum and voice-com server for the outfit when the time comes.

Server Admin

TR sucks.

Old School

VS all the way

Server Admin

Vanu FTW

I really hope this game doesn't suck. Keeping myself from getting my hopes up though, SOE and F2P just don't sound like a good combo to me.

Old School

Beta keys went out with today's PCGamer US, note the beta hasnt started but these keys confirm you having priority access whatever that means.

PS1 players and Fan faire attendee's also get priority access.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by n00b3h View Post
    Beta keys went out with today's PCGamer US, note the beta hasnt started but these keys confirm you having priority access whatever that means.

PS1 players and Fan faire attendee's also get priority access.
    I'm not picking one up since I was a PS1 player. I'm assuming that since these keys are becoming available that it won't be long before emails start going out to PS1 players with their keys