ok ok I am back to my issues.
Here is what I purchased:
Corsair Enthusiast 650W Power Supply
XFX Radeon HD 7850 1GB Video Card
Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

I installed my new 2tb hard drive and I installed my new copy of windows7 and now every time I turn my computer on it doesn't boot right.
I connected the the hard drive to my SATA1 port and when I choose it as the primary boot device I get asked to Reboot and select a proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press any key.
And Win7 doesn't recognize my graphics card or my ancient soundblaster card. I got it to recognize the graphics card by doing a internet driver dl but the driver disk that came with the gpu still says that it can not find the right hardware with I try to install the drivers from that disk.
Oh and I installed the new psu and had it running fine then the next day something went 'pop' and the computer slowly shut down. I reinstalled the old psu and it has been keeping my computer running. Curse you Corsair 650W I hope I can find the fricken receipt to get your ass replaced.
Anyways I am just throwing this out there to someone again. I figured I would bounce it off a few of y'all before I enlist my programmer brother in law who think I only call him to fix my computer. :P