V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Community Regular

Re: TF2-related Videos & Replays

Quote Originally Posted by C0LD-- View Post
    Make your TF2 career to complain about Dead Ringer Spies. Give props to a Dead Ringer Spy. Play spam classes. Complain about Demoman saving the last point. Your life is one giant hypocrisy.

SoBe, I'm going to order you a table from the Good Player's store. I suggest you bring something to it.

Side note: Has anyone else been having trouble finding good videos off of the Saxxy vote page? Most of the ones I watch are complete crap. It makes me frustrated to have to sift through 20-30 videos just to get a good one (let alone one that's categorized right).
    Oh wow you have some serious rage issues. You take pills for that? I was talking about the Demo that shot all of his pipes and couldn't even get one hit. Compared the the rest of those guys in the clip he is pretty sub par what is the big deal? The spy did the stab train before using the DR and isn't using the set bonus to make the DR the easy button that it is.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SoBe Green View Post
    Oh wow you have some serious rage issues. You take pills for that? I was talking about the Demo that shot all of his pipes and couldn't even get one hit. Compared the the rest of those guys in the clip he is pretty sub par what is the big deal? The spy did the stab train before using the DR and isn't using the set bonus to make the DR the easy button that it is.
    The Demo missed his (only?) pipe on the Solly jumping spire. Other than that it was sticky kills. I don't think it was a top-10 kill spree or anything, but he did a damn good job! It's OK, you don't play 6v6. I don't expect you to understand. And I'm giving you shit man. If ya can't take it, don't bother dishing it out.

Back to the replays! Can we only post in one thread please? I'll make you a deal. SoBe and I will "have it out". He'll use his arsenal of heavy-loaded opinions and I'll use my joking wit until this thread is locked. Then only one thread shall remain!

I don't understand why this thread needs to be locked? I only meant to create this thread to have both Replay & TF2-related vids. Nothing bad about that since I noticed that the other threads actually has tons of TF2 vids so why not make a separate thread to have TF2 vids?

Btw... <3 Medic beam particles. I'm currently using Ray beam or this one which is fairly new and sexy. <3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q5PGkb3LiU]YouTube - &#x202a;Linear Medic Beam - Bolty&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

~Sonny

P.S. To each to his or her own.

Community Regular

That looks awesome.

And Sonny, I was talking about the other replay thread people keep posting in. And since I was poking at SoBe I joked about closing this thread. I like this thread more (it's more accurate). Please don't take me too seriously! :P

I don't think a slightly more accurate thread title (debatable at that) warrants a duplicate thread

Community Regular

I'm sure it was an honest mistake.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by C0LD-- View Post
    The Demo missed his (only?) pipe on the Solly jumping spire. Other than that it was sticky kills. I don't think it was a top-10 kill spree or anything, but he did a damn good job! It's OK, you don't play 6v6. I don't expect you to understand. And I'm giving you shit man. If ya can't take it, don't bother dishing it out.

Back to the replays! Can we only post in one thread please? I'll make you a deal. SoBe and I will "have it out". He'll use his arsenal of heavy-loaded opinions and I'll use my joking wit until this thread is locked. Then only one thread shall remain!
    I don't play 6v6 now but I've got plenty of experience in competitive gaming. I completely understand what went on there. 4 people hit the point and with stickies he cleared them off of it. Right after he misses the Soldier outside with a pipe then empties his pipe clip on the Soldier completely missing every single pipe only to go back to throwing stickies on the ground. Which if we go back to what I said before you raged (and now tried to act like it was all a joke) he is a sticky spamming demo who can't aim to save his life. The other 9 people are kicking ass he didn't really fit in with them because on a nearly enclosed cap point that is damn near a frag bucket throwing stickies in there and killing people isn't that amazing.

lol I thought the other thread that was posted up was just an example of the new Replay feature when I made this thread. C0ld, if ya want to try out some medic beam particles, I'll be online later in the evening to share ya some files. They work perfectly on Crazy House since er... well. xP Y'know.

Although... I do occasionaly come back to using the default particles and it's still impressive. ALL OF THAT BLUE OR RED... SO SHINY.

~Sonny

P.S. I wouldn't make a duplicate thread for any reason at all.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SoBe Green View Post
    I don't play 6v6 now but I've got plenty of experience in competitive gaming. I completely understand what went on there. 4 people hit the point and with stickies he cleared them off of it. Right after he misses the Soldier outside with a pipe then empties his pipe clip on the Soldier completely missing every single pipe only to go back to throwing stickies on the ground. Which if we go back to what I said before you raged (and now tried to act like it was all a joke) he is a sticky spamming demo who can't aim to save his life. The other 9 people are kicking ass he didn't really fit in with them because on a nearly enclosed cap point that is damn near a frag bucket throwing stickies in there and killing people isn't that amazing.
    You speak as if your opinion weighs heavy. You stand as if your height exceeds how tall you are. This is why I kick your soap box every now and then. I don't do it for a joke. I don't do it out of a fit of rage. I do it because I have a fond respect for active competitive players. If you so much as played a handful of games (or even a tournament) you'd receive the same respect. You might even learn something from your betters. I know I did.

Here's some advice (and I recommend you take it): The next time you see something that doesn't impress you or you think lacks skill, how about say something constructive? As for you and me, I'll live your hive be and keep my stick to my side.

My apologies to everyone for derailing this thread.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sonnyjaboy -V- View Post
    lol I thought the other thread that was posted up was just an example of the new Replay feature when I made this thread. C0ld, if ya want to try out some medic beam particles, I'll be online later in the evening to share ya some files. They work perfectly on Crazy House since er... well. xP Y'know.
    Dude, check this one out! It looks awesome!

http://www.gamebanana.com/sprites/3410