V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Server Admin

Re: Crazy House Map Rotation

I like the look of the new rotation. It's been forever since I had a hot cup of Steel.

Community Regular

Hey Thief, the most recent update to TF2 fucked up the rotation again, I believe. You might want to check it to make sure. Also, more 2fort.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaYoshi View Post
    Hey Thief, the most recent update to TF2 fucked up the rotation again, I believe. You might want to check it to make sure. Also, more 2fort.
    Never fuck up the rotation. It's important to puff, puff, update the server class tables, and pass.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by -Thief- View Post
    I think voogru took them off as of today or yesterdayish
    I haven't been home since yesterday and I won't be back until like Sunday, so I wasn't able to check that. I just know yesterday I was in there a few DB children came in trying to start a vote for nuketoss. Then today I thought I saw the server listing on the front page said it was running a DB map.

I'll check when I get back Sunday if someone doesn't before then.

NinjaYosh was there a quick update today?

Server Subscriber

Crazy house should just be 24/7 2fort.

I am also not a fan of Hightower. My main gripe is the cliff. I wouldn't have too much of a problem with it if it wasn't for the Pyros that camp on the other side of the fence and just blast people off when they come around. It's a cheap way to get a high score

That's just my 2 cents.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by rapscallione View Post
    I went on IH today because I saw a few people on, and when I got there there was an immediate vote to a DB map. I hope they get/have already gotten the boot.

Yeah happened to me yesterday.....went to IH and we had arena badlands on, alfalfa was there too....and within a minute there was a vote to db map.....

As for CH between goldrush and the next payload based map i.e. hightower there are 5 other maps.....invariably someone's gonna call for a votemap (based on past experience) and change it to a payload, so maybe hightower can move up a slot or 2......

and yes MORE 2FORT!!!!

Community Regular

i would like to know why the servers crash every map or so. Why is it that when a mapvote happens the server decides to take a corn filled poop on us. Tonight was filled with dustbowl and gp all night. Totally disheartening.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MassaStorm View Post
    I haven't been home since yesterday and I won't be back until like Sunday, so I wasn't able to check that. I just know yesterday I was in there a few DB children came in trying to start a vote for nuketoss. Then today I thought I saw the server listing on the front page said it was running a DB map.

I'll check when I get back Sunday if someone doesn't before then.

NinjaYosh was there a quick update today?
    Yes Massa, there was a quick update yesterday (7/13), that added Coldfront to the official maplist, therefore destroying all the hard work Thief put into the rotation just hours before.

Quote Originally Posted by Coflropter View Post
    Crazy house should just be 24/7 2fort.

I am also not a fan of Hightower. My main gripe is the cliff. I wouldn't have too much of a problem with it if it wasn't for the Pyros that camp on the other side of the fence and just blast people off when they come around. It's a cheap way to get a high score

That's just my 2 cents.
    They only started doing that after they saw me doing it to great effect, and the only reason I do it is because I find it hilarious to watch people fall into the cliff. I usually expect to get a horrible score when I do it, which is why I'm always suprised on Hightower when I'm near the top of the scoreboard. Although, that's probably evidence that the design of the map is broken to begin with.

Also, more 2fort. That is all.

Community Regular

People have been ABing off those cliffs in Hightower and Thunder Mountain since they were released. You add a choke point or track next to a cliff, its not that hard to go 'hey derp derp that would be a great place to shove people off'

Server Admin

Yeah. If you've died to an airblast once and you run right back in and die, shame on you. Sometimes, you have to kill the medic first to win. Sometimes, you have to kill the engies first to win. Sometimes, you gotta kill spies and snipers first to win. Rarely, do you ever have to kill the pyros first to win--and if you don't do that when it's needed, it's your own damned fault. It's not some kind of exploit.