V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast
    Server Admin

Crazy House Map Rotation

The purpose of this thread is to inform everyone of the server rotation and to discuss additions/removals/changes.
    Going to list the other standard server rotations as well for the same reasons.

TF2 Crazy House (208.43.4.56:27015)

cp_dustbowl
    pl_badwater
    cp_badlands
    pl_goldrush
    ctf_turbine
    cp_granary
    cp_mountainlab
    pl_barnblitz
    cp_prolane
    cp_gravelpit
    pl_stovepipe_b3
    cp_freight_final1
    cp_steel
    cp_well
    pl_frontier_final
    cp_gorge
    tc_hydro

TF2 House of Death (NO MODS) (67.213.213.107:27015)

arena_badlands
    arena_sawmill
    arena_lumberyard
    koth_nucleus
    arena_offblast_final
    arena_watchtower
    arena_granary
    koth_sawmill
    arena_nucleus
    arena_ravine
    koth_viaduct

TF2 Insanity House (67.213.213.105:27015)

cp_fastlane
    pl_goldrush
    koth_nucleus
    cp_gravelpit
    ctf_2fort
    cp_dustbowl
    tc_hydro
    cp_granary
    cp_well
    plr_pipeline
    cp_badlands
    ctf_turbine
    pl_badwater
    cp_steel
    ctf_well
    cp_junction_final

PS: Valve resets the map cycle to their default list whenever they release a map. If the rotation seems strange right after an update this is why.

Accurate as of latest edit

Community Regular

Re: Crazy House Map Rotation

If we're going to keep Hightower I would strongly suggest a respawn timer of some kind. But my personal opinion is to take it off.

Glad you kept the Arena / KotH rotation. HoD is probably a better home for it.

IH looks good to me.

Is it possible to take the DB maps off the regular TF2 server map lists? There's already 2 servers for DB. I don't see the point in those maps being on the regular TF2 servers.

Community Regular

The map rotation looks very good, but it's just missing one thing. We need more 2fort.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaYoshi View Post
    The map rotation looks very good, but it's just missing one thing. We need more 2fort.
    Agree. Moar 2fort.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by MassaStorm View Post
    If we're going to keep Hightower I would strongly suggest a respawn timer of some kind. But my personal opinion is to take it off.
    We set hightower at 5 second respawn for each team, which ends up being from 4-7 seconds ish (Valve seconds are ≠ real seconds). Can make it longer if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by MassaStorm View Post
    Is it possible to take the DB maps off the regular TF2 server map lists? There's already 2 servers for DB. I don't see the point in those maps being on the regular TF2 servers.
    I think voogru took them off as of today or yesterdayish

Also, mmmm 2fort

Community Regular

I went on IH today because I saw a few people on, and when I got there there was an immediate vote to a DB map. I hope they get/have already gotten the boot.

Community Regular

The only thing I would change would be to separate Turbine, Warpath and Goldrush. They're all very spammy maps and I think people get tired if they have to play through all 3 in a row. But other than that it looks fine.

Community Regular

I would like to see gorge taken out and coldfront put in it's place. I feel coldfront is an over better playing map than gorge.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeFlame View Post
    I would like to see gorge taken out and coldfront put in it's place. I feel coldfront is an over better playing map than gorge.
    I disagree. Coldfront is highly boring after the first round and it's one of the few maps where it's hard for me to choose a class because it really does not invite the use of any of them.

Old School

Coldfront was added as an official valve map with the update, but remember we've had the beta version playing over the last 6 months to mixed reviews. It may get a spot in the rotation at some point lets see how the latest rotation works out.

as thaff said, plr_hightower now has a respawn wave timer of 5 sec for both teams, and pl_thundermountain and pl_upward now has a 5 sec timer for red, in keeping with all our other pl maps