V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
    So how about those map suggestions...?

two new map suggestions. also reviewed by corpsin and a friend of mine.

pl moondust
    http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=23880

cp glassworks
    http://forums.tf2maps.net/showthread.php?t=21433

PLEASE REMOVE CP HELMSDEEP!

this has been on the to do list ever since it was first uploaded and played. This a terrible map that is completely broken. It was supposed to be a present for Bina but the map was never played beforehand. As a result it is a recreation of Helmsdeep but in the same sense that it is a giant castle that is so large and so spam heavy, no one was able to get to the point. When time ran out the map did not even change, the programmer never designed a map end after time and the point was captured. It was supposed to remove it but no one got to it. We almost got forced to play this map during a map vote. Seriously this map is bad and I am surprised it is still on the server.
    Last edited by spelledwithaph; 09-25-2015 at 09:56 AM.

Old School
    Quote Originally Posted by spelledwithaph View Post
    PLEASE REMOVE CP HELMSDEEP!

this has been on the to do list ever since it was first uploaded and played. This a terrible map that is completely broken. It was supposed to be a present for Bina but the map was never played beforehand. As a result it is a recreation of Helmsdeep but in the same sense that it is a giant castle that is so large and so spam heavy, no one was able to get to the point. When time ran out the map did not even change, the programmer never designed a map end after time and the point was captured. It was supposed to remove it but no one got to it. We almost got forced to play this map during a map vote. Seriously this map is bad and I am surprised it is still on the server.
    yeh my bad I only uploaded the map cause I thought bina would get a kick out of it on her birthday given that shes a bit of a LOTR fan, but now I am a disgraced, fired and somewhat pillared ex admin someone else will have to ftp in and delete that monkey

cp_collis is another broken map that needs to be removed because it does not end when the timer runs out and will go on forever unless an rtv or admin changes it.
    also might as well remove pl_moondust. i understand it is one of my maps i requested to be uploaded (thought it would be neat to just show those in the aero field) but it has caused so much grief with players not liking the map.

if there are any other of my maps i had gotten uploaded(cp_glassworks, pl_hatfactory, pl_moondust) that are not of quality or people just hate, you can just remove them. i honestly do not care any more.

Server Admin
    I don't think anyone has FTP access to fix this problem other than voogru since the server move.

Free to play access? Everybody has that, I don't get it. Now that I think about it, I'm going to go in and make those months-old map suggestions a reality with my newfound powers.