V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Community Regular

Re: Natural Selection 2

FLAYRA BASHING ALERT FLAYRA BASHING ALERT FLAYRA BASHING ALERT

I wish the Onos horns didn't look so weird. They look oddly polygonal in that video instead of how I remember them appearing in the original - which is saying something, given how everything in the HL1 engine looks polygonal.

Super Moderator

Looks interesting... I won't pre-order though.

Server Admin

Call me when there's gameplay video. I want to hear noofs screaming at the comm for shirtguns 3 minutes in, while humping the armory; meanwhile 4 skilled players are screaming drop a phase gate at Sub you noob comm; and 2 other fucking morons are being munched on by 6 skulks because they ran off on their own down some stupid corridor that they shouldn't have gone down.

Then I want to see the other side: OMFG WHO DROPPED SENSORY FIRST!!! FUCK YOU NOOBS! STOP RES WHORING YOU FUCKING PRICKS!!! HAHAHA YOU RES WHORE DIED IN 5 SECS AS A FADE!!! GG Marines, come take our hive, this team sucks balls.

Depending on how funny these exchanges are, I will buy the game. That or I will wait until I see a video of Tekish playing as comm.
    I am Momaw Nadon and I approve this message

Server Subscriber

Wow... I had many fun nights playing NS.

I'm looking forward to NS2

EDIT:
    I should say I was a CO whore though... Never got to play NS (mode) too much, as I didn't have friends who played and the learning curve was phenomenal to me.

Server Admin

Preordered, mostly due to my impulsive buying than my belief that we might see this game within the decade.

Community Regular

This just goes to show that you can screw up a perfectly good game and people will still pay money for the sequel before it's so much as completed.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by MomawNadon78 View Post
    That or I will wait until I see a video of Tekish playing as comm.
    I'm sticking by this. Tek, go pre-order already. I want you to tell me how the game is when it comes out.

Old School

I still dont understand the whine about NS post 1.04, it is still very much playable.

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by n00b3h View Post
    I still dont understand the whine about NS post 1.04, it is still very much playable.
    Playable yes, but honestly noobeh - did we on the V servers have more fun playing those epic 3+ hour games with NS1.04 or later when they "fixed" those things that caused those stalemates.

I say yes, yes we did. Because I can remember almost all of the 32 people being V regs staying for the entire game just to have the pride of ending it one way or another. That and Abix kicking the shit out of the entire marine team single handedly on some maps as a fade.

QUICK COMM! GET US TO SUBSPACE! /turtle

Old School

Quote Originally Posted by Tekish View Post
    Tekish's websites don't earn money...
    you shouldn't be so hard on yourself

I remember you were an awesome web designer. I mean that one, singular, design you had and you even changed the color of it a few times