Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Pet Picture Thread - Page 3
V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Server Admin

Re: The Pet Picture Thread

We have (had) 3 dogs. First, our Chesapeake Bay Retriever BUD who just recently had to be put down she developed hereditary diabetes, which let to cataracts and major joint problems, was sad to see such a healthy dog go down like that

(daisy hanging out in the background)

Now the Bassets who are both live and well

Flash; half purebred basset hound, half gangster (and he is related to the hound from the Dukes of Hazzard TV show )

His girlfriend Daisy and one of their puppies (also purebred basset, they had 2 litters of puppies over a few years then we had both fixed)

Too wide, removed -Tekish
    http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/6453/im000149ca2.jpg

and for the little ones

Too wide, removed - Tekish
    http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/7789/im000151gs6.jpg

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Baskanavitch View Post
    I was at some random girl's house party in high school, wandering around the house. I found what looked like a box with a towel over it, so I peeked under the towel. It was a hamster cage, and one of her hamsters was in the process of eating the other one. I found the girl and showed her... she screamed bloody murder, turned around and started beating on me (like it was my fault!) and then started crying hysterically. She kicked everyone out shortly after that and I got lots of shit from my friends for busting up the party. Hamsters are fucked up.

Anyway, here's my two beasts. Dojo is the furry one, Lucius is the killer.

Dojo is a big cat... he weighs in at 15lbs or so, and he's pretty lean. Lucius is a Bloodred Cornsnake. Sometimes they come with no markings, just pure red.... unfortunately, he wasn't one of them.
    Nice snake, I have always loved snakes. Hope to get one when I get older maybe and maybe a leguana or some other lizard Reptiels FTW (plus my mom has astma so we cant have any furry animnals)

Server Admin

Momaw has the prettiest pet ive ever seen!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Server Admin

I'll work on scanning and uploading more for you today then Beatnik, thanks.
    I am Momaw Nadon and I approve this message

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TonyHarding View Post
    Nice snake, I have always loved snakes. Hope to get one when I get older maybe and maybe a leguana or some other lizard Reptiels FTW (plus my mom has astma so we cant have any furry animnals)
    I'd say go for it, they are great low-maintenance pets. After the initial costs (~$100 for the snake from a breeder, ~$150 for the full tank setup) they are quite cheap. I spend $1.28 every 10 days or so on a mouse, change the water every few days and once every 8 weeks or so I take apart the tank and clean everything and change the bedding (new bedding is about $10). Just read up on them... some lizards require a bit more work (environment regulation, mainly) and some get big (iguanas are great when small, but can get to be 4ft long and aggressive) but are still less work than a dog or cat.

Plus, you get to watch them kill.

Community Regular

This is my dog Minnie.

This is my brother's dog that lived with me for a few months while his house was being built.

This is to give some perspective on how big she really is. She's sitting with my niece.

And no, the dogs did not get along AT ALL when they were at my house together.

Princess Christy

Community Regular

And now, I give you: one pet wearing another!

Community Regular

Cat Phrase:
    GASP!

The snake is alot smaller than I thought.

Community Regular

He's almost four feet long but isn't very thick. I stepped up his feeding a bit and he's gaining weight now.

Community Regular

Alright, I'm going to give you a picture of my FORMER dog. He died last June