Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Pet Picture Thread - Page 2
V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Old School

Re: The Pet Picture Thread

apparently both my bitches like to pee outside, Barclay is the one on the right

Community Regular

Dang Pipski your dog has a HUGE toung.
    I can post pics when im back in Germany from my 2 combat cats Cleo and Mulan aka Fetzo.
    I had a Chameloen 4 years ago but he died.

Community Regular

My old pet rabbit, now passed away.
    And my hamster also passed.

So I dont know if this attachment is gonna work, but here is me with my two dogs, Kayleigh and Shadow.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Community Regular

I had two hamsters a couple years ago. Then one morning I was getting ready for school and one hamster was eating the other. After the cleanup, I left the cage outside in the backyard and didn't want to bring it back to the house cause I was traumatized, and a few days later the cannibal hamster got out of its cage and ran away into the wild. Or possibly run over by a car or eaten by a fox.

Community Regular

One of my hamsters ate 6 of his brothers. You gotta separate them soon as you can. Lesson learned.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuy View Post
    One of my hamsters ate 6 of his brothers. You gotta separate them soon as you can. Lesson learned.
    Survival of the fittest!

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pew pew View Post
    I had two hamsters a couple years ago. Then one morning I was getting ready for school and one hamster was eating the other. After the cleanup, I left the cage outside in the backyard and didn't want to bring it back to the house cause I was traumatized, and a few days later the cannibal hamster got out of its cage and ran away into the wild. Or possibly run over by a car or eaten by a fox.
    I was at some random girl's house party in high school, wandering around the house. I found what looked like a box with a towel over it, so I peeked under the towel. It was a hamster cage, and one of her hamsters was in the process of eating the other one. I found the girl and showed her... she screamed bloody murder, turned around and started beating on me (like it was my fault!) and then started crying hysterically. She kicked everyone out shortly after that and I got lots of shit from my friends for busting up the party. Hamsters are fucked up.

Anyway, here's my two beasts. Dojo is the furry one, Lucius is the killer.

Dojo is a big cat... he weighs in at 15lbs or so, and he's pretty lean. Lucius is a Bloodred Cornsnake. Sometimes they come with no markings, just pure red.... unfortunately, he wasn't one of them.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pipski View Post
    apparently both my bitches like to pee outside, Barclay is the one on the right
    I seriously fucking lol'd when i saw this.

No pets here, although a cat seems quite interesting to have, although not one that malts/scratches stuff.

Community Regular

Bruiser, he's a Tama-Anew. Still not sure on the spelling, its a new breed. He's a cross between a Chinese Chen and a Shitzu. He was one of the first and he grew beyond their intended size LOL! He's like 20 pounds and they're not suppose to get over 10. Got another one named Bouncer but I don't have a pic of him, he's only 8 lbs. That's me from Xmas a few years ago.

Cassy, she's a Welsh Corgi. She thinks she's a cat, loves to sit on the back of the sofa and as you can see on the arm.