V
Home Rules Plug-Ins Forums Donate

Page 459 of 469 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 4683

Re: Post what you're thinking about right now...

I have always wanted to attend a seance. I think it would be spooky with the darkness and the votive candles and the table that everyone gathers around for the dead, holding it with the tips of their fingers, watching breathlessly for a signal. I would love it if the seance was for a dog. A dog would theoretically be allowed to attend since he is the guest of honor. A dog would have a soul and summoning him would be easy. Two fingers near the lips and a sharp blow and the table would begin to shake.
    You always knew when Rusty was nearby because you'd automatically scold him while you were settling the table.
    This time would be no different, and there would a be 5 minute gap where Rusty would retreat and you would have to wait, finally forgiving him, and the table would shake again...

Five Finger Death Punch is an interesting name for a band.

Pigfoot: How many fingers do they have?

Larry: That they're proud of? 5.

Pigfoot: I got 10.

Larry: You got backup?
    ---

My left hand is a backup, but a good backup. I'm not aware how much it comes to my aid, but it's often.

My right hand couldn't live without it, even though it says it can.

Nonsense. My left hand may be half-dead, but it holds its own.

I'm making a fist with it right now.

This has been the Saturday from Hell. Dealing with "bridezillas" all day. I often wonder if these woman are just frazzled over their wedding or getting cold feet and taking it out on everyone.... Then I realize they're just bitches and they are probably like this all the time. Sad I feel so sorry for the grooms

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anne View Post
    This has been the Saturday from Hell. Dealing with "bridezillas" all day. I often wonder if these woman are just frazzled over their wedding or getting cold feet and taking it out on everyone.... Then I realize they're just bitches and they are probably like this all the time. Sad I feel so sorry for the grooms
    but this is the most important day of their lives hands down, if anyone fucks up, ANYONE, heads will roll

I was wondering of a related topic today, how do women view these rare pieces of rock on their rings in comparison to the males, what is it about rings that initiates such interest, why not wear these tokens of marriage in a more visible place, to flaunt it, do people pick matching cuts and designs, why is there so much angst when pregnant women have to remove their rings since their body has begun to quit cooperating

some people frown upon such thoughts, perhaps spouting things like "if you really love your wife then you better not slack on this one time purchase", perhaps since you kind of need your hands and every time you look at them it serves as a reminder of your union

anyways, this summer has made me nocturnal, living at home has quickly reminded my parents that I am gifted at making their moods sour, and any questionable nights are completely out of the question due to me being a giant vagina and being unwilling to explain to them where I was and what I was doing past 3 am in the morning

there is little to do before age 22 besides making bad decisions and pissing parents off

Server Admin

^^ The diamond market is a complete sham. Not only are diamonds not even a rare stone, but market demand is artificially created by releasing or withholding diamonds from the existing massive stockpiles held by the De Beers monopoly. Hell, the entire idea of a diamond being tied to marriage and engagement is a complete fabrication by a De Beers-hired advertising agency and has no basis whatsoever in marriage tradition or lore. Just hope you find a girl who isn't so hung up on something so worthless.

Community Regular

If Krytical finds a girl that is haha.

But marriage in itself is a sham unless you are both religious. At this point its just a legal way to tie you to another person for as long as you both want it. I'll never go down that road again at least for awhile haha.

Community Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SoBe Green View Post
    If Krytical finds a girl that is haha.

But marriage in itself is a sham unless you are both religious. At this point its just a legal way to tie you to another person for as long as you both want it. I'll never go down that road again at least for awhile haha.
    hookers and blow!

Well, I can say that my new job has been "interesting" to say the least. Love my employees, like the company (even though it is struggling), but let's just say that I walked into a bad situation that was well outside of my control. End result might be a lawsuit, might be a comfy new job, might be drama, might be a waste of time... . A damn shame for sure. Won't know for a bit as things are just too uncertain atm. All I can say is that shit always works out, so while I would like to stress over this, I think I'll spend the evening sipping on a few drinks and smoking a cigar (did you know that Maker's Mark made cigars?). Epic.

~Frozen

Community Regular

I thoroughly enjoy reading ice's posts about staying "cool" (badum tss) in supposedly stressful situations (such as the VA earthquake hehe) and dealing with it in the way he knows best, alcohol and unnecessarily delicious meals

week 8 of 16 this summer, over the past few weeks been working is preparation to replacing my uncle for this vacation he's taking this summer, fucking hate only having 2 hours of rest and then having to be up by 6:45 am to be at this place by 7:30 am, and waiting until 9:30 for anything to happen and then leaving at 6-7 pm after a fair bit of physical work; for those who are curious, I work at a wholesale flower shipping / receiving warehouse this summer

good thing it's only 3 days I have to do this spread throughout the week, oh well I chose to not live with parents throughout the semester in a faraway city (a meager 269 miles), SO THEREFORE I MUST WORK TO EAT, financial aid covers the rest

back to stroking ice's posting style, I enjoy hearing and reading about self indulgence and making the best of situations, instead of hearing people scrutinize video games more than necessary (I'm looking at you HoundDawg), and generally not smell the roses

tl;dr version: smell the roses

Community Regular

OMG Frozen I would love a scotch and a cigar right now.